You may be debating the added cost of hiring a Videographer for your wedding. It’s a great way to capture the ceremony and things that happened at the reception such as toasts, your guests dancing and messages they want to give you. Wedding videos nowadays are edited to be more like movies or music videos. If you do decide to hire a Videographer than consider the below questions when trying to find your perfect one.
These are pretty self-explanatory, it’s good to get an idea of what they’ve done before but remember there are some great videographers out there who may be new to the wedding business so be willing to give them a chance – this is why reviewing their portfolio will give you the best indication on their skills.
· How long have you been in business?
· How many weddings have you shot video for?
· Can we watch the highlight and full-length videos you have produced?
· How much time is included for wedding day coverage?
This may depend on your budget and the package you pick, think about how long you’ll need the videographer to be there in order to capture all the moments you want to be shot.
· How many shots will be taken?
· What are your wedding packages and pricing?
· What type of deposit is required and what is the schedule of payments?
· What is the cost for extra copies?
· What is your cancellation policy?
· Do you have liability insurance?
On the Day
· Who, specifically, will photograph the wedding?
Is it the person you’re speaking to? What happens if they’re ill?
· What type of equipment do you use?
· Do you shoot in standard definition or high definition?
· What is the backup plan if your camera fails?
· How many cameras will be used?
· Where will the cameras be during the ceremony?
· What kind of lighting do you use at night?
· What will your attire be?
· Do you require meals?
After the Wedding
Ensure you discuss how long you have wait to see the footage after the wedding and what format it will be delivered to you in.
· What is the length of video we’ll receive?
· How soon after the wedding will we receive the final video?
· Do you create a highlight video?
· Will the video be posted online?
· What do you use for music in the final video?
As part of my full and partial planning packages I will liaise with all your suppliers, including videographers. You can find out more about my services here. To discuss further and find out how I can help you, visit leaholiviaweddings.com or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.