How are you and your bridal party going to get to your ceremony on time? And if your reception is being held at a different location, how will you make sure you and your guests get there? Renting a hire car with a chauffeur is one of the most popular solutions, it gives you some quiet time to unwind on your way to your wedding in luxury and arrive in style. There are numerous options from limousines to a classic Bentley or Rolls Royce to a fun sports car.
· How long have you been in the business?
· How many weddings have you done?
· Have you provided transportation for an event at this venue before?
· Is the driver familiar with the area where we need transportation?
· What style of cars do you provide?
· How old are the vehicles?
· How many passengers does each vehicle hold?
· Is it possible to get matching cars for the whole bridal party?
· Do you suggest renting multiple vehicles or renting fewer with more trips?
· Can we inspect the cars or can you provide images of the car’s conditions with a written report?
· Is there a back-up car in case of a mechanical failure? What is it?
· Do you offer red carpet service for the bride and groom?
· Do you offer any type of beverages in your vehicles such as water or champagne?
· Are your cars and drivers insured?
· Do you hold public liability insurance?
· Are you an accredited transport operator?
· What are your policies on decorating the vehicles?
After the Wedding
· Do you offer special wedding transportation services or packages?
· How do you base your charges? Time? Distance?
· Does the charge per hour begin when the car leaves the garage or when it arrives at the first pick up location?
· In there a minimum rental time?
· What are the overtime rates and when do they kick in? Ensure the price is firm and cannot change.
· What type of deposit is required and what is the schedule of payments?
· Will you reserve my wedding date until we finish interviewing transportation professionals?
As part of my full and partial planning packages I will liaise with all your suppliers, including transport professionals and planning your transport schedule, you can find out more about my services here. To discuss further and find out how I can help you, visit leaholiviaweddings.com or contact me at email@example.com